My Son was recognized as the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Vietnam in 1999 with Hoi An ancient town. Now it has becomes one of the must-see sites whilst traveling to Vietnam especially to Hoi An. This used to be a worship place, there fore, there were over 70 temples and slabs that bear historically important inscriptions in Sanskrit and Cham. All in all, My Son is possibly the archaeological site containing the most ancient history of all Indochina.
Tip: Shiva dance shows start at 9:30 am, 10:30 am and 14:30 pm daily
- Distance:45 km
- Time: 1 hour
- Pick up: all hotels Hoi An/My Son Sanctuary
- Drop-off: My Son Sanctuary/Hoi An
|Types of transport||Price||Capacity|
|Sedan||$ 35||1-3 pax||Book now|
|Minivan||$ 39||3-4 pax||Book now|
|Van||$ 45||5-8 pax||Book now|
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Easy booking process & instant confirmation
- 24/7 operations team closely manages your service
- All-inclusive pricing with no hidden costs
- Immediate replies to any follow-up questions
- Pre-service reminders and free cancellation
- Prompt pickup greeting by your courteous driver
- Safe and relaxing ride in a clean, late model vehicles
- Complete customer satisfaction with the service
- Private service: Direct journey reserved solely for your party.
- Unlimited free waiting time: Includes unlimited waiting time in case of any delays.
- Complete peace of mind:
– Immediate pick-up, direct journey with no stops.
– Driver will wait for you until you finish your trip at My Son Sanctuary.
- 24/7 customer service: Priority line for assistance during travel.
- All taxes
- Door to door service
- Petrol and road tolls
- Drinking water
- Food, drink and other personal expenses
- Entrance fees
- Tour Guide (Please request if you need our English Speaking Tour Guide)
- Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation
- All not mentioned above
FREE cancellation up to 48 hours before your transfer
- Baby seats, wheelchair space are available upon request
- For urgent bookings (under 24 hours), please contact our hotline if possible
- Any special requests are welcome
You might look for: